COVID-19 UPDATE: December 16, 2020
Our patients play an important role in maintaining a safe environment in the dental setting. Pre-screening, hand hygiene, temperature and physical distancing will be a part of your upcoming appointment. We are accepting patients for all procedures, but to ensure the safety of our dentists, staff, and patients, we ask that you adhere to our protocols.
Please review the following steps, IMPORTANT protocols for your appointment.
- All members in the office will be monitored daily for symptoms, each member will sign a consent form each day stating they are healthy and symptom free
- Temperatures will be taken on all team members daily
- All team members will be wearing PPE designated by their colleges specific for each procedure
- Please wait in your vehicle upon arrival; we will call you to come in when we are ready
- Please limit those accompanying you, one adult with children will be permitted, those who need help or support from a caregiver will also be allowed in with the patient
- A mask MUST be worn at all times in the office, while in the chair of course the mask can be removed
- Upon entering the office patients will be given mandatory hand sanitizer and your temperature will be taken
- Once in the room there will be Patient COVID-19 Consent Forms to fill out (if you have filled out online please advise the staff)
- An antiviral rinse will be given to each patient before treatment (3% Hydrogen Peroxide)
- All operatories have a Pure Air HEPA UV Air Cleaning System
Any other questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 protocols please call our office to inquire further.
Our protocols are in accordance of the guidelines issued by the Alberta Dental Association and College, the College of Alberta Dental Assistants and the College of Registered Hygienists of Alberta.
Stay healthy and take care,
The Team at Rocky Ridge Dental